Thursday, December 7, 2017

It's Been a While

Ok, .. Anything RWBY right now is most likely not going to be a thing. Due to lack of overall interest from spriters wanting to help us with any RWBY project we really could not continue. Although I am going to work on Tik Tok Tank and our original project DooM 2D. Both of these projects will be done by both myself and my one buddy that also programs. So I am super happy since I will not be doing everything and be able to focus on certain aspects of the project. Tank of Fortune may also become a fully realized project since it is based on Tik Tok Tank's engine and assets.

I personally would like to apologize about the many times we have stated that things were in the works and have abruptly ended. Most of this has happened with me coding and then getting pulled away to create graphical assets, audio assets and level design. For me it was a lot to take on. But now I do have an interested coder that can now help alleviate some of this strain.

Nonulok and I have both designed a board game called Chrono Clash. It is a 1v1 or 2v2 fighting game featuring fighters from different time frames or just themes in general. The initial two themes are Cultists and Aliens. it features a set of miniatures per faction, a 3D battle board, 4 life dial counters. The game is played with cards and uses no dice at all. Each player has a 10 card deck for movement, defense and attack. At the start of your turn you will draw a number of cards depending on where your character is located in the arena. I will most likely be posting a game play video showing the game in action. So far those who have played the game have given pretty good feed back about it.

More updates soon :)

Neuntoter

No comments:

Post a Comment