Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random Animations

So I've been working on some new animations for the characters that are already in game. The plan right now is to have 5 animations that can be randomly called when each enemy dies as well as (hopefully) 5 animations for when the enemies are idle. This system will be based on 2 random numbers generated for each character. At least, that's how it's currently being worked in. This might change. So far, I've been focusing on the Former Human's animations since he's kind of the canon fodder enemy of the game. Currently he has 3 unique death animations and 2 idle animations. I've made more, but that's how many of those I'll actually use and look decent in game. More on this later when I have more of it done.

Nonulok

No comments:

Post a Comment