Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where to begin

Well a few questions should be answered up front and maybe explained. DooM..... is this not so successful FPS from back in the day....... Yes actually and one of my most favorite games that I played many, many times.. Although I am not a complete FPS fan I always loved DooM and Quake games. So why a 2D DooM game. Easy, why not....

I have seen a few projects start and never finished and and it always upset me because I love 2D platformers and I love DooM, so why have they not both been put together. Well people get dreams and never complete them. I am here making this game to fill my dream of playing a 2D DooM. And by this I hope many get a chance to experience this joy with both myself and Nonulok. So with these posts, you will get to experience the creation of this hoping to become 2D masterpiece and then upon completion play it and enjoy the wonders that DooMs world can give us as a 2D platform shooter.

I will post more later but for now I must call it a night.
I would like to thank you all for joining Nonulok and myself in this journey

Neuntoter


Edited by Nonulok: Grammar fixes, Labels added

No comments:

Post a Comment