Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick Update

Like I said I would do, I finished up the AI. In all honesty, I am so glad I just fixed it and cleaned it all up. Now it is so easy to go in and edit and I can add new things to it quick. Close combat enemy AI now works, I also have it so enemies can hear you gunshots now. so if you stealth into a group and fire off a round, lots of bullets will fly your way. I tweaked a few animation coding so no animations should now stick in place. (this was really annoying lol, and cool in it own funky way)

Should I work on a BOSS coding (level and all) or projectiles and particles, hmm, the options, and the teasers. Remember this is a platforming shooter inspired by DooM. Anything is possible like bosses besides the CyberDemon. what to do, what to do.

Neuntoter

No comments:

Post a Comment