Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alpha changes

Well, it has come to my attention that releasing an alpha version this weekend may not be the wisest choice. And unfortunately this is mainly because of the HUGE lack of interest in the game currently (by the community). I believe that my time is better spent finishing up what I feel are important features, get all the animations and enemies and items in game. get the menu fully working and get the level editor working well. Unless I have a show of interest I would rather put out what my gaming heart really wants from this project and not rush things to put out something that others clearly do not want right now. I still appreciate all the great support that I am receiving and I (of course) will continue to leave update posts to let all know where it stands. I will start to post more videos and pictures from this point since there is alot to be seen and heard from this project now.

Oh, this project will not die like all the other 2D DooM games that all actually looked very promising. So if you do want to see a 2D DooM shine I promise that I will not let you down.

Neuntoter

No comments:

Post a Comment